Talpa Network bestaat uit de onderdelen Talpa Events, Talpa TV (o.m. SBS6, Net5, Veronica en SBS9), Talpa Radio (o.m. 538, Sky Radio, Veronica en Radio 10), Talpa Social (Social1nfluencers), Talpa Digital (o.m. KIJK, JUKE en VoetbalTV) en de e-commerce divisie (o.m. VakantieVeilingen, Actievandedag en Ticketscout). Deze onderdelen worden ondersteund door Talpa Media Solutions, Talpa Platform en Talpa Creative. Met dit netwerk is het Nederlandse multimediabedrijf meer dan relevant voor de consument en de adverteerder.
As a Security Engineer you will closely co-operate with different IT teams in different locations and arrange regular knowledge sharing sessions with the IT to promote information security best practices in IT infrastructure. You will report into the IT Manager of Talpa Network.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing the security policies in IT
- Execute, organise and/or participate in performing application vulnerability and penetration tests for existing applications and environments
- Providing security related input for architectural decisions
- Performing infrastructure security related tasks
- Executing and analysing security assessments for our cloud and on-premise IT assets
- Implementing and maintaining tooling for automated security tests throughout the SDLC (for code security issues, application security issues, open source security issues, license issues, container security) based on industry standards and best practices
- Providing support with pre intakes and the development of security solutions
- Keeping up with the security threat trends and apply applicable mitigations to our environment
Execute, organise and/or participate in security tests for our cloud based applications, on premises and services - security asses vendors, 3rd parties and integration partners