Talpa Network bestaat uit de onderdelen Talpa Events, Talpa TV (o.m. SBS6, Net5, Veronica en SBS9), Talpa Radio (o.m. 538, Sky Radio, Veronica en Radio 10), Talpa Social (Social1nfluencers), Talpa Digital (o.m. KIJK, JUKE en VoetbalTV) en de e-commerce divisie (o.m. VakantieVeilingen, Actievandedag en Ticketscout). Deze onderdelen worden ondersteund door Talpa Media Solutions, Talpa Platform en Talpa Creative. Met dit netwerk is het Nederlandse multimediabedrijf meer dan relevant voor de consument en de adverteerder.
A typical day at Talpa Network
- You’re excited to get in the office this morning, grab a cup of coffee, and check what’s on your schedule for the day ahead;
- You participate in staff and management meetings and advise the Management team on the further development and future plans;
- You participate in project groups an IT projects;
- You consult with the Broadcast- Production Technology & IT team, to ensure an intensive collaboration;
- Make plans to manage and improve activities and services (for instance, emergency plans);
- Now it’s time to go out for lunch. We’re based in de heart of Amsterdam, so enough options here or grab some food in our restaurant or a nearby supermarket;
- Top this off with a stroll along the promenade at ‘IJhaven’;
- You brainstorm about new methods and procedures and work on implementing these;
- You write technical solutions for problems concerning maintenance and support;
- You coordinate the activities of employees in the manufacture or modification of, for example, equipment and / or IT environments;
- You visit one of our locations in Hilversum, Naarden or Amsterdam;
- Head home, energised with new ideas on how to drive quality together with the IT team, Directors, other managers, suppliers, external advisers and freelancers.
A remarkable IT team
Our office in Amsterdam, based near the IJ, radiates who we are: a controversial media/tech company that bursts with creativity, technology and innovation. As our Manager IT, you lead an experienced team, consisting of Network Specialists, System Administrators, Service Desk Employees, who are strong communicators, share knowledge with each other and who take responsibility.