Talpa Network bestaat uit de onderdelen Talpa Events, Talpa TV (o.m. SBS6, Net5, Veronica en SBS9), Talpa Radio (o.m. 538, Sky Radio, Veronica en Radio 10), Talpa Social (Social1nfluencers), Talpa Digital (o.m. KIJK, JUKE en VoetbalTV) en de e-commerce divisie (o.m. VakantieVeilingen, Actievandedag en Ticketscout). Deze onderdelen worden ondersteund door Talpa Media Solutions, Talpa Platform en Talpa Creative. Met dit netwerk is het Nederlandse multimediabedrijf meer dan relevant voor de consument en de adverteerder.
- keep up with our strong growth ambitions
- be able to scale up fast
- have teams that can work in a complex and technology focussed environment
We are looking for a Development Manager to further develop and optimise our nearshoring teams, currently based in Serbia and Czech. The Development Manager will work closely with the Tech managers in the Digital Technology management team and translate their demand towards our partners to make sure we have the right skills and the right capacity at the right moment. Of course frequent travel to our teams to build the relationship and improve our collaboration is part of the job.
- Creating ‘rolling forecast’ for our partners, based on current and future demand in the business units within Talpa Network
- Work with our partners to manage our workforce according to our forecast and roadmaps, manage skills and capacity
- Monitor recruitment progress
- Setup and optimise reporting on workforce, capacity, hours, skills and overall team performance
- Improve our Agile way of working based on continuous feedback from the teams
- Evaluate team performance and monitor overall performance of our partnerships, continuously improve performance on all levels
- Work on overall setup of the partnership and suggest improvements in organisational / governance structure
- Setup quarterly business reviews with business units and our partners to evaluate, discuss improvements and plan ahead